- Are non-employees insured if they drive a state vehicle?
- If I am using my personal vehicle on University business, and I am involved in a motor vehicle accident, does the University auto insurance coverage pay for the claim?
- How do I know what insurance decisions to make when renting a vehicle from a vehicle rental agency?
- If a student is injured on WVU property or in connection with a WVU sponsored activity, are their medical and related expenses automatically paid by WVU?
- Are student organizations (clubs) and student members of these clubs covered under the WVU comprehensive liability insurance policy?
- Are faculty advisors to student organizations covered under the WVU comprehensive liability insurance policy?
- Are my personal belongings insured under the WVU property insurance policy while temporarily kept in a University office or classroom?
- Does the University accept responsibility for damage to or theft of student belongings in a University dormitory room?
- Is WVU business personal property (contents) insured while temporarily off premises or in a vehicle?
Rental Vehicle Insurance
- When renting a vehicle from Enterprise or National Car Rental, should the collision damage waiver or automobile liability coverage be purchased.
- When renting a vehicle from a vehicle rental vendor other than Enterprise or National, should the collision damage waiver or automobile liability coverage be purchased?