eCampus EH&S Driver Safety Course Course Directions
1. Navigate to
2. Enter My ID and Password (contact ITS for assistance at 304.293.4444 if you do not have a My ID)
3. Under tab on top-left of page - My WVU eCampus
4. Find the Course Catalog box in the lower right-hand corner of the page
5. Click on Browse Course Catalog button
6. Enter ehs-driver in the Search Catalog field, and click Go
7. Hover over the title of the course and select the down arrow – click Enroll
8. Enter Access Code: XUjUzDQZ (copy and paste)
9. Click Submit
10. The system will take you to a confirmation page.
-Once you click OK at the bottom of the page, you will be sent directly to the course page.
-Under the Start Here menu, you may select the “eCampus Tutorial” for a review of the technical side of taking a course on the eCampus platform.
-This can be helpful if you don’t often use eCampus because various computer settings are required for the platform to function properly.
11. To proceed taking the course, select the Course Content menu on eCampus
12. Select Driver’s Training Module and proceed taking the course which should take about 20 minutes
13. When you are ready to take the short quiz, select the Course Content menu again and click
14. Once you have obtained a passing score of 80% or higher, the course will direct you to the achievements menu where you can print a copy of your certificate.
15. If you require assistance or if you have questions about this course, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 304.293.4444.
- Please, forward a copy of your certificate to Kelsey Richards, Risk Management Assistant, via campus mail, fax, or email using the contact information below.
Risk Management Assistant
West Virginia University
PO Box 6024
One Waterfront Place
Morgantown, WV 26506-6024