Skip to main content

Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage

Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage

A. To File a Claim 

Employees who are injured while on the job (including motor vehicle accidents) should contact the Medical Management Office located within the WVU Department of Talent and Culture.  Personnel in this office will assist you in filing a workers’ compensation claim.  A claim should be filed as quickly as possible after an injury occurs.

B. Contact Information

Medical Management
Phone: 304.293.5700 x 8
Fax: 304.293.2644

Workers Compensation Policy Declaration Page

A copy of the workers compensation certificate of insurance can be found under certificates.